Boxer projects for May

Monday, May 28, 2007

Did I mention sometime in May that I got a HUGE box of goodies from Boxer Scrapbooks? I think I did. Well in that box were my assignments for the upcoming months for the Boxer DT blog. Each month Angie challenges us to create an assignment using specific product. She decided to switch things up for the future months and split us into 2 groups. I got to be part of the water group this month. In out pack were: Summer Clear Stamp Set, Fish/Water Papers and Cardstock Stickers, and Alphabet Stickers, Mini Brads, Eyelets and Ribbons.

The challenge was to create a 12x12 2 page spread (I know a rarity for me!) and 2 cards. Now remember this was part of my "oh gosh my style is all over the place" phase in early May. Love the 2 pager. Summer page about our friend Chris during his visit here. I like the design, I jthink it needs 'somthing'. Maybe some distressing? Plus you can't really see that well on the small photo but there is also journalling around the photo's.

First cards is using the fish stickers and papers. You can see here that I'm still in my polka dot loving phase! And sanding! Loving the sanding block too! Anyway I dug out some vellum for this one too!

Second card, themey! Shocker for me but I went all themey. And I'm gonna say its not the first, and it won't be the last! I don't know what happened with the cards really, like I said creative lull after the madness of April. Happy to say the mojo is returning. I like them, I just don't feel I did the product or challenge justice.
You can see more Boxer DT challenge projects on the Boxer DT blog. And so onto Junes projects! I just checked out the June challenge package and its an altered project! Cool! We have to create a 4th of July DVD tin! Ok gonna think on that one!

2 comments:

grambie May 29, 2007 at 11:37 AM  

Such a beautiful collage of digital scrapping to showcase with the lovely kit choice. Love the polka dots, so its alright with me. The colors are so happy & your designs are the perfect complement for this kit. Your Boxer projects for May are awesome. Now on for June. Leaving Love XOXOXOXO

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com