One little word... GO!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

So earlier this month I stumbled on a new blog called One little word. The challenge blog is inspired by Ali Edwards challenge to pick a word for the year (mine was focus). Anyway each challenge by the OLW blog will feature a word prompt for a layout, card, or project whatever you choose. I love loose challenges like this. They can kickstart my creativity whilst leaving me room to breathe and go with the flow. Which is a good job because when I started to do the "go"challenge last week I ended up a with a completely different layout that was nothing to do with the word GO. Anway I DID finally get some GO layouts done!
Credits: Summer Fun kit by Shelle Pukas; notepaper: Sweet Summer Bliss kit by Shelle Pukas; Font: Bitstream vera sans

Credits: Summer Fun kit by Shelle Pukas; stitching & clip: Sweet Summer Bliss kit by Shelle Pukas; Font: Bitstream vera sans


Gotta say I am LOVING these summer kits Shelle Pukas has! I did all my DT layouts this month AND 2 layouts for next month! The colors SCREAM summer and are perfect for pool photo's! Summer fun comes as a kit and also has an add-on with some little sxtra's

Sweet summer bliss is just so cool! Great summer colors, with the pop of pink! Love the embellishements in this kit! what I love too is that the two summer kits can work really well together as both kits have blue and green as base colors!

You can find details of the kits here at Shelle Pukas Designs. Back tomorrow with some more DT projects!

4 comments:

Lynn May 27, 2007 at 7:43 PM  

Great take on the word 'GO' Thanks for playing along!

Lynn
one little word

Aimeslee Winans May 28, 2007 at 2:45 AM  

Di, thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I'm so glad you liked the layout I made from your awesome sketch! And here's a coincidence: my WORD is "focus", too! LOL Small teeny world...

xoxo,
Aimeslee

Paula J Atkinson May 28, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

Fabulous pages for the "Go" challenge. I did this & eagerly await the next. I do Ali Edwards Aezines & the challegne for the year was to choose a word & work with it!! Mine has proven trick at best of times,HAPPY!!!!!

Anonymous,  May 31, 2007 at 9:59 AM  

Great pages, Di!! Really love that doggy pic. Too cute!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com