Blog challenge

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nancy at Treasures to Scrap keeps posting these blog challenges and everytime I say "yep I'll do it" then never get around to it. So.... here is todays! Don't faint Nancy!

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME ...


1)Name one person who made you smile today? The dogs! Bob. Mostly I've been busy so far getting scrap projects done and submitted.
2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? sitting on the couch eating breakfast

3)What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Chatting to my Mum and Bob on yahoo. Oh and doing emails and sending submissions, Multitasking!

4)What is something that happened to you in 1998? Bob and I got married, in a hot air balloon at Las Vegas!!!
5)What is the last thing you said aloud? Cya later!
6)How many different things have you drank today? Tea and orange juice

7)What color is your hair brush? Black. I have one brush and a few combs
8)What was the last thing you bought? groceries (boring!)
9)What was the last gift you received? hmmm. I think it was a keyring off Bob. It was in our Rocky Mountain ATV parcel on his bike pants and he put it on my bike. Cos I have a key and he doesn't

10)What color is your front door? Green. Is it bad I had to go look? I could have sworn it was red.

11)Where do you keep cell phone? In my bag. Terrible at remembering to charge it up.

12)What was the weather like today? Sunny!!! HOT! Sunny!
13)What is the best ice cream flavor? Soy Cherry Choc Chip
14)What are you excited about? lots of things! My parents coming in October, getting a goodie box of new papers from one heart one mind, Summer being here, maybe going out this weekend riding!

15)Do you talk a lot? Yes!

16)Name a weird food you like? Hmmmm, baked bean sandwiches?
17)Cold or hot? depends on for what? I prefer summer to winter, but I like cold food cold and hot food hot. I hate cold pizza.

18)What's your favorite thing to do? play with paper, digital stuff, the dogs, swim, dirtbike and entertain my blog readers :)

19)Do you want to cut your hair? always, especially now it's getting HOT.

20: Are you over the age of 25? HA! I mean... yes!

21)Are you ticklish? yes quite a bit.

22)Are you typically a jealous person? Sometimes. Depends on the time of the month and whether I'm being rational or not!

23)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "L" : Lisa
24)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A": Angela

25)Do you chew on your straws? not chew, more play with

26)Do you have curly hair? not really. If I put it in a clip when its wet it'll curl. But just letting it dry naturally not curly no. It does have a natural wave to it though.

27)What is the next concert you're going to? no idea, haven't been to one in a while, should check some out really and see who's playing.

28)Who is the crappiest person in your life? I tend not to let those people into my life.

29)What is your favorite color? Depends what for? clothing I'm currently into neutrals (browns/tans); Scrapping I'm into browns, greens, and blues

30)What is something you say a lot? So I said; then she says,

31)What's your room like? My scraproom? Well I can just walk around the middle right now. I got project deadlines so busy time right now
32)What was the last movie you saw? Ghostrider, it was blah

33)Do you have work tomorrow? I'm a woman, we work 24/7

34)What's your dream job? This is something I'm still trying to figure out!

35)When was the last time you said "I love you"? yesterday

36)What should you be doing right now? Making a layout for Scrapstreet Dream Team competition

37)Do you have a nickname? Di, D, Billie
38)Are you a heavy sleeper? YES

39)When is the last time you did the dishes, honestly? this morning

40)What are your pet peeves? People who let their dogs out to roam the neighborhood letting them poop everywhere. People who don't scoop the poop. Drivers talking on cellphones

if you read this far then I challenge YOU to do these on YOUR blog!

5 comments:

Diana June 28, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

Fun answers - I'll try to do it tomorrow!

Michelle June 28, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

I love blog challenges. Thank you for sharing this with everyone!!

grambie June 29, 2007 at 1:37 PM  

So nice to receive the nl along with the interesting article on your blog. Fun answers indeed. Hope you have a happy & loving weekend preceding the holiday. Leavin LUV!!

Pearl June 30, 2007 at 12:17 AM  

woohoo ! i discovered more of you while I overwrote your answers to the challenge ! hmmm... mine's posted too !


ttfn , Pealr

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com