It's Summer!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yep Summer is here alright! Friday afternoon in my scraproom was pretty unbearable. I got a layout done though, which I'll share soon, been slowly plugging away at deadline work. Things are hotting up here in Southern California. Not sure how hot it's been but pretty dang hot! I seem to remember them forecasting triple digits for this weekend. Thing is I feel kinda bad putting the air-con on when we (me and the dogs) pretty much stay in my office in the afternoons, but I had no fan in here and by 3pm it's a sauna. Had no fan, did you notice that? This afternoon Bob (with a little help from me) installed a ceiling fan/light in my office! YAY! This should help save energy a little too (and get our bill down!!!

Been using the pool too the last couple of days, sooo nice to take a dip in the afternoon. Plus the line up of empty water bottles on the kitchen counter tells me we're drinking lots too.

Anyway just a quick post to say I haven't melted! Nearly, after being up in the attic today (see aforementioned "help" of ceiling fan installation). Back tomorrow with this months Layout template, and hopefully be able to share a secret tomorrow too! I believe Bob mentioned something about Ice Cream tonight so gonna go hunt some down :) Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 1, 2007 at 2:51 AM  

I know things can get too hot LOL but I am so jealous ... Rain keeps coming down here, really depressing. Temperature is oke, but who cares if you can't go out because of the rain LOL Enjoy summer and try to stay cool ;-)

Anonymous,  July 1, 2007 at 5:27 AM  

Glad that you have put fan in Di will cool you down and be good for when we get there just hope that the sun is out then too :-) miss you lots

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com