Friday Ramblings

Friday, June 8, 2007

I planned on blogging some digital goodness today (to balance the paper yesterday) but blogger isn't co-operating with photo uploads so I guess I'll try again later with that! If not then I guess it's a post for the weekend!

I am happy to report that my scrapping mojo came back today! So far I kicked out a digital layout and almost finished a hybrid layout. Loving the hybrid stuff lately! It's been a pretty uncreative week really, though I did finally finish my June Boxer project, which I'll be sharing later in the month. The projects I did today are for Scrapstreet July issue. I need to do my 2 Christmas cards also (remember my summer goal to do 2 a week?). I have to say I am LOVING next weeks card sketch. I already did one card with the sketch, but then got a couple more idea's that I jotted down. Now I just want to do more! Er.. yeah so maybe lots of samples from me for next weeks sketch! lol!

Other than that I have a few other deadlines coming up soon that I need to get working on. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get at least a month ahead. This scrappers block I had for the last week made me realize that if I got sick I'd be WELL behind! So yeah gotta work on that! Plus it's my turn for the newsletter article at Treasures to Scrap. Lots to do!



And finally in answer to a couple of recent blog comments, mostly to prove to everyone that I do read them, and if you hook me up to your creations I come and leave you a little lovin' too!

anonymous: Call me stupid, but when you make it in photoshop, how do you print it to become a card?
answer: I print it. I make most of my cards 5.5 x 4.25 (standard A2 invitation size) and just print them borderless on my printer. I should do a blog entry on this alone really, hmmm or even an article! Ok got my cogs turning with that one! Oh and you can also just email them! That works too!

Pat: Wow..your projects are beautiful. I am sure they are thrilled with your work.
Answer: Well I guess they were/are happy cos they accepted me on their design team! lol! I've been working with one heart... one mind for the last 6 months and it's been a blast! Love their stuff! It's just so elegant, so unlike me (lol) but I love it!

Anymore questions just ask! Either email or comments. Same with suggestions on topics or reviews.

Oh I meant to say I WILL be reviewing the digital mag at some point soon, I know it's been a while but the verdict is still out for me concerning this mag, and I can't seem to make a decision either way, lol. And I am happy to say I got a copy of Scrapbook Dimensions hybrid magazine so I'll be reviewing that soon too. I hear the new Simple Scrapbooks is awesome! I got Creating Keepsakes June issue but as yet haven't even looked at it!

Bye for now - until blogger co-operates!

1 comments:

Rachel June 9, 2007 at 7:26 AM  

So glad you have your mojo back my sweets!!! Now get a scrappin!

MMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA

Rach

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com