One Heart.... One Mind - DT finalist projects

Thursday, June 7, 2007

I realised that I was sharing projects lately but hadn't shared anything from one heart.. one mind and we recently got the go ahead to share some projects. Now I can't share everything, especially stuff I'm currently working on or stuff that is out for publication but I plan on sharing SOMETHING each month! And well I have a couple of months to catch up on!

So I thought I'd start by sharing my Design Team Finalist entry. Back in Dec/Jan we were sent a product pack and told to design a layout and 5 cards. In my pack was the Madison Avenue collection, with co-ordinating ribbons, doo dots, frameworks, selection of rub-ons and acrylics.



Remember that we had to use primarily one heart... one mind products, and I've never been one to follow 'rules'. Cardstock and tools were allowed however! I think with this layout (above) I fell in love with the metal photo corners! Had to photograph the layout as it was too lumpy to scan.


Ok this one is my favorite! The circle is transparant. Not sure how well that shows on this pic. It's just one of my most favorite cards. Now if only someone would publish it! Oh and yep that's a rub-on word on the transparancy! Their rub-ons rock!


Ok starting here you will see the beginning of my love affair with BLING! It just went so well with the paisley, and well... I haven't stopped using it since! I put it on almost everything now! Gems, rhinestones, all sizes, shapes and colors. It just sneaks in there!





Ok so there you have it, the first installment of one heart... one mind projects. I've been a busy little bee since I got on their design team with one assignment or another and hope I can show you more very soon!

6 comments:

Michelle June 7, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

Beautiful work Di!! Your stuff is always very lovely. You make it look so perfect.

Pat June 8, 2007 at 6:03 AM  

Wow..your projects are beautiful. I am sure they are thrilled with your work.

Card Bored Kitty! June 8, 2007 at 11:56 AM  

These latest works of yours are gorgeous Di! You make it seem so easy! I love the colours of the kit you used and although I'm primarily a cardmaker, I love your LO's! Hmm....you may have managed to inspire me to take a turn towards the 12x12's!

Kathryn x

grambie June 8, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

WOW, the designs coming from this kit by you are just fabulous in every way. Love the color combinations along with the placement of those so pretty elements. If bling works, then bling it is & shall be. "LOL." I look at your designs & they have such an easy-appeal about them. Yet, when you see each feature singularly, you realize the work, time, & effect to bring this all to fruition. KUDOS! You are definitely our Design Queen.!!! XOXOXOXO

Dawn♥ June 8, 2007 at 5:50 PM  

Stunning work Di! I love the papers you used for your cards. Keep up the awesome inspiration.

I used your June #1 Card Sketch and I've posted my creations over at my blog!

http://dailyscrappinspiration.blogspot.com/2007/06/amazing-card.html

artfulstampin June 9, 2007 at 2:50 AM  

Oooh I just love those colour combos! so stylish, girly and fresh!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com