One Heart.... One Mind

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ok updating with stuff I created for one heart... one mind. Some of the things I can't share and some things I can! First up is this Halloween party set I made back in March, using the rough 'n' tumble line. Perfect Halloween colors!

The spider is made from patterned paper; wobbly eyes; wire (legs) and beads (feet). Yep each one is handmade! Let's just say I was so glad this project was over! Plus each piece was inked! Yep I am totally getting out my 'box' this year! I think I had ink on my fingers for DAYS after this project!





(imagine the bag contains treats not packing peanuts ok?)

Also created in March was this Hybrid layout. Love the Formality line! Beautiful black and white patterns with co-ordinating solids. The solids have such texture too! The swirls are by Rhonna Farrer and are printed directly onto the solid cardstock along with the title and journaling.



Can I also say if you haven't used one heart... one mind rub-ons seriously GO GET SOME! I love them! By far my favorite rub-ons! And I've been using TONS lately! My other March projects are unavailable right now, but I have more to share! Don't worry - I have April, and Mays projects so share soon!

7 comments:

Leigh June 26, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

WOW! Loving your work with those One Heart One Mind things.

Unknown June 26, 2007 at 2:46 PM  

I love those spiders! Absolutely adorable!

michelle sturgeon June 26, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

I love those little spiders! CUTE! and who doesn't like recieving a little packing peanuts once in a while? LOL!

lam June 26, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

beautiful work....love the little spiders

Anonymous,  June 27, 2007 at 1:58 AM  

Oh Di-those spiders are wonderful!!! Sooo cute and such a simple idea yet look fantastic

Michelle June 27, 2007 at 6:09 AM  

Nice work Di, those spiders are so cute!!

mum-on-the-run June 27, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Aww, they're all so cute.

I just love the spiders!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com