Ready Set Create April/May

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sharing stuff from April/May issue of Ready Set Create. Been going through the issues and snagging screenshots of the covers and projects I had published. April/May was a tough one for me as I didn't have much that fit the calls but I found something to submit!


Supplies: cardstock - Bazzill; PP, embelishments and alpha sticker - KI Memories; Chipboard alpha: Heidi Swapp; Pen - Zig

The June/July issue was published earlier this month and I have a few things in there I'll share later in July. So fun to see some cards and layouts in there featuring my sketches! Thanks to everyone who emailed me to let me know that they had projects picked up! Quite strange to see myself in the supplies list! lol! Keep up the good work everyone!



In other news: feeling slightly better today! Went to the doctors yesterday who confirmed my diagnosis (rofl!) and I'm on antibiotics. Be a few days till I'm back to normal but feeling much better than I did! Thanks for the concern and happy emails! I might actually be up to creating something today!

4 comments:

Nancywithajones June 19, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

OHHH COOL what a great idea to put sceen shots of the pubs I need to go do that on some others. LOVE what you did.
hope you feel better soon girly
love ya
mean it

grambie June 20, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

Oh my what a wonderful presentation of your designs within the newsletters, etc., noted. So nice with the wonderful photos. Of course, I love your creations & expect nothing but the best in design. So far, I am batting 100%. You have never let me down. HUGS!!!

Anonymous,  June 20, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

Good to hear you're feeling better !

Hugbuggal June 29, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

Thank you for all the wonderful template shares!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com