Guest Designing for....

Monday, June 18, 2007

June at the Everyday Digital Scrapbooking blog! My tutorial is up today on how to make your own scallop edge template! When Julie Ann asked me to be the guest designer for June I was over the moon! Love the EDS blog! So helpful with their tutorials and such eyecandy too! The team there do an AWESOME job of inspiring digital scrapbookers like myself! Big thanks to the EDS team!

The tutorial I did for them can be found on their blog today, and here are some layouts I did with their awesome sponsor this month Sarah Meyers!

Credits: Gummy Grins Girly kit by Sarah Meyer, SarahB Designs, www.gottapixel.net ; font: SP wonderful wendy, Scrapsupply.com

Credits: gummy grins: girl kit by Sarah Meyer (SarahB designs) www.gottapixel.net; font: SP wonderful wendy

Credits: papers/stitching/ribbon: gummy grins:boyish kit by Sarah Meyer (SarahB designs) www.gottapixel.net; wordart from digital scrapbook place; ornate stamp by shabby princess

Gotta say I am loving her kits! I got the gummy grins (boy and girl) and LOVED them to pieces! And anyone that knows me knows I don't have kids, but these kits are SO VERSATILE! Really! Loved the scallop and lacey ribbon, and can you say 18 patterned papers per kit!!! HOLY COW! Oh and did I mention these are a BARGAIN at $6.99 each! Which for the amount of stuff she's packed into these kits, it's a BARGAIN! I thought I'd include the kit preview here! (Clicking the pic will take you directly to the kit in her store) Seriously PACKED kits!


Big thanks to Julie Ann Shahin, the EDS team and Sarah Meyer! Thanks for a great opportunity! Now to decide whether to apply for their Design Team! Yep the EDS blog is looking for DT members! Check it out!

4 comments:

Leigh June 18, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

Hi Di! You have been tagged.
BTW Love your blog!

Maggie Lamarre June 18, 2007 at 8:41 PM  

OH DI :
Thank you so much for being a GD this month your tut is awesome.
Maggie

SarahB June 18, 2007 at 9:14 PM  

What an amazing suprise to be directed to your blog this evening! I love all three layouts you created with my kits and your tutorial was great!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com