Want a 3 month Guest Design Team spot?

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Treasures to Scrap is looking for a guest design team member (GDT) for the months of July, August and Sept.. and we are needing someone HAWT and SIZZLIN!!!!

Watch for the challenges issued each Monday in this thread and show us what you got..

Activity is really important to us here at TTS.. so let us know you got what it takes to keep these boards hopping and SIZZLIN!!!!

Our GDT winner will recieve:
  • 3 months worth of AWESOME Sponsor product either Digi or Paper depending on what you use
  • 1 TTS kit each month of your choice from our online store (kits valued at $9.99 each)
  • 25% off our awesome online store for the 3 full months you are our HAWT GDT
  • A blinkie to show off your new position at TTS
  • Opportunities for the future to participate when we could use an extra person to show off awesome Sponsor Product
  • FUN FUN FUN with our exciting team!!! (that's me and the rest of the crazy crew!)
sooooooo... Let's see the Sizzlin BEGIN!!!!!

Oh and incase you wanna know who the paper sponsors are I'll give you a heads up: Around the Block, Karen Foster and We R Memory Keepers!!! Awesome stuff!

So if you wanna work with me for a few months and get a heads up on what's happening come and join in the fun! I swear I won't bite! At least not until the second month! Though I cannot guarantee the same from Nancy or Robin!

1 comments:

michelle sturgeon June 3, 2007 at 1:51 PM  

Well, as you know, I LOVE challenges, so I'll be here EVERY Monday!
Sounds like a BLAST!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com