Around the Block

Saturday, July 14, 2007


July's sponsor at Treasures to Scrap is Around the Block. When I discovered this I secretly prayed that I'd get the pet line, and I did! Thanks Tracy for thinking of me! LOVE LOVE LOVE the around the block pet lines. Naturally I got the dog products *big grin* I'm no stranger to the Around the Block pet products, in fact they were among the products in my first ever Design Team kit back in April last year, so I was really excited to be using their products again!

Along with the following layouts the card from this week was made with the pet papers, I just used the reverse side of the papers! Gotta love double sided papers for that! This first one is ALL around the block except the chipboard alpha's (Heidi Swapp). Yep did you know Around the Block do roll on transfers? Like an adhesive tape runner but also rub-on, very fun! Had these in my stash a while and had to break them out again! Also the little clip on the side? Yep around the block! They are little plastic clips, well I should do a post on those alone really cos I love those, again in my stash (notice the trend here?)

Supplies: Patterned paper, rub-ons, clip, brad: Around the Block;
Alpha: Heidi Swapp


This one I did using the reverse of the quote and text paper and some older around the block paper. Love the brads! They have words on, and some are the shape of pawprints. Too cute! Oh and the alpha's were green so I colored them in with a marker *smile* anyone else do that?

Supplies: Patterned paper & brads: Around the Block; Alpha: Miss Elizabeths

I have a few more papers and embellishments to use, especially the foil transfers! Just not quite sure HOW to use them, well I know HOW but getting the right project for them y'know? I guess this month would be a good time to drag out all my older Around the Block supplies and get them used huh? Yeah sounds like a plan, and hey I have the dogs pics to scrap!!!

Anyway this was going to be a review but heck its dog paper, I'm there! Seriously I think I have EVERY dog paper out there! Most of it unused, ssshhhh! It's an addiction, it really is. Most other paper or embellishments I can resist, but show me a new dog product line and I'm weak at the knee's. *sigh* If ever the manufacturers catch on and all bring out pets lines simultaneously I could be in BIG trouble!

Hopefully more layouts to come with ATB soon!

2 comments:

Unknown July 14, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

Awesome!! Love those layouts and ATB makes some awesome papers, I have the hardest time choosing which side to use!

Anonymous,  July 15, 2007 at 1:49 AM  

Love the doggie LO's, they are great !

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com