can you stand more digital layouts?

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Already shared some layouts for Shelle Pukas design team but here are a few more! I've been desperately trying NOT to use those summer kits anymore! They are sooo tempting though! So I branched out a little into christmas, and autumn kits!


Shelle Pukas fun & funky christmas kit; font: wonderful wendy

autumn paper pack, stitching pack by Shelle Pukas;

Autumn paper pack, cardboard grungie pack by Shelle Pukas

Don't you LOVE the cardboard grungie paper? too cute! I reinstalled all my actions and found some new ones since I switched programs! Fun! Gotta play with those later! Ok lots happening, gotta get on and CREATE!

4 comments:

grambie July 28, 2007 at 12:52 PM  

The dogs have it for sure. So cute with your fantastic designed page scraps. So nice to see the holiday celebration color scheme along with the lovely pets. A fun collection for sure. HUGS! XOXOXO

Tammy Dunlap July 29, 2007 at 7:24 AM  

Cute dog she has! Great pages! Love her style! Thanks for sharing them!

slehc July 29, 2007 at 4:45 PM  

Love, Love, Love your layouts!! I have a dalmatian too and love to scrap her.

Anonymous,  July 30, 2007 at 4:11 AM  

oh yes....keep 'em coming :D

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com