More sneak peeks

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ok here are some more sneak peeks of the scrapbook dimensions 16 month, 2007 - 2008 weekly planner! Julie Ann gave us the go ahead to share these pics with you all! You can order the calendar at the scrapbook dimensions store. The calendar has monthly prizes and lots of fun stuff for people who participate in the weekly challenges that the calendar provides. Lots of cool stuff! A yahoo group was opened specifically for the challenges too. I can't wait to get my copy!




SKETCH section! You KNOW I am loving this part!



What are you waiting for? Go order one!

2 comments:

Little C's Creations July 30, 2007 at 10:32 PM  

hey Di! love all the thinking you put into your blog... thats why I've tagged you with this award!

http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/2007/07/thinking-blogger-awardwho-me.html

hugs n' aloha,
Jen

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com