Bumper week this week!

Monday, July 30, 2007

So this Wednesday is the 1st of August! It's Wednesday so it's card sketch day and it's the first so it's layout sketch day! Holy cow! I have tons of emails from the sketch girls to sift through, and I haven't even done my OWN layout yet! Did I mention it's Bobs birthday Wednesday too? and the digital store opening a week today? I got 2 magazine assignments to work on too, due the 15th! Along with regular DT stuff! Someone help! So if I'm quiet at the beginning of the week you know why, ok?

On another note the weather here in So Cal is heating up a notch! Temperatures are forecast in the high 90's maybe in the 100's! This is the reason for no bike photo's lately, we haven't been in a few weeks. Bobs bike started to overheat last time we went, it's TOO HOT. Unless you get there at 7am to ride, and even then if you're out for a few hours you get the tail end of it. And for us to get there at 7 means getting up at 5 at least. Plus Bob is on crunch time at work, the game is nearing completion and they are working on bugs. Poor thing is working a TON right now, and I hardly see him, let alone us have time to go out on the dirtbikes.

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah I completed a template pack for the store opening next week, I really need to work on more so hopefully doing that today! Lots to do! I cleared off my scrap table yesterday in preparation for working this week on some paper projects (as well as digi) and now I can't wait to go scrap! Enjoy your Monday!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 31, 2007 at 9:52 AM  

HI Di... I have nominated you for a Rockin' Blogger girl award... pop by my blog and grab your badge :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com