The cat is out of the bag!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Ok as promised here is the toot I was holding in for what seemed like FOREVER! I can't tell you how good this feels to finally get out into the open!


Did you check the list? Yep I'm on it!Woohoo! Scrapbook Dimensions is the new hybrid magazine and they are releasing a calendar! I am so happy to be a part of this project! Tons of inspiration in this guaranteed!



The calendar retails for $24.99 and you can order it HERE. There will be challenges, contests and prizes in the forum that go along with the calendar so its year long round FUN! I can't wait! I'm so proud to be a part of this!

4 comments:

Jolene July 16, 2007 at 6:52 PM  

Whohoo! Congrats to contributing to such a cool project. Can't wait to see what's in it!

Anonymous,  July 17, 2007 at 5:46 AM  

Good on you Di see all that work has paid off

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design July 17, 2007 at 6:33 AM  

Oops..you took a jpeg of the PDF preview of the calendar...the preview has skewed colors. You needed to download the PDF to get the colors the same as what is on the website. KWIM? The main colors of the calendar should show as yellow and blue.

Anyways, Yay!!! I'm so excited you could participate. Have a marvelous day sweets!

grambie July 17, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

Fabulous KUDOS to you for all the wonderful happenings you have shared with us through your newsletter. I read about the subscription and info, but I am unable to participate. I can't use my hand to hold items because of the unsteadiness of my hands with the illness produced tremors. Anyway, so glad you are definitely moving up in this world. SMILE>

This is my Oncology week, so I am stopping by real quick. The meds make me so sleepy. But I am blessed that I do not have negative reactions only the sleepiness. I slept all day today, I know I am going to have a time sleeping tonight although I am still sleepy. The same thing happened yesterday. To add to the misery, my veins blow & move. So I had to have 9 sticks before I could even start. They are going to talk with my Dr because now it is time to implant a portal. Oh well, I still can visit and say hello. Any free time, you might have, please think of me. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com