Did you hear the news?

Monday, July 2, 2007

The Everyday Digital Scrapbooking blog announced it's creative team additions yesterday! *ahem* shameless toot coming up!


I was so honored to accept a position on the team after my guest spot in June! Love working with the owner Julie Ann, she has been a true inspiration and friend for a while now, and I look forward to working with the rest of the team! Some fun assignments ahead, and I get to write more digital tutorials for you all! You might notice I added the link to EDS in the side links and I'll be sporting the blinkie on sites in the future!

More good news to share soon!

8 comments:

Jolene July 2, 2007 at 12:49 PM  

Yay, Di!!! Congrats on the new DT position. So awesome that you're working with that crew...there's a lot of talent there. You'll make a great addition!

michelle sturgeon July 3, 2007 at 5:49 AM  

Congratulations, Di! Well deserved!

FairyMouseMom July 3, 2007 at 7:22 AM  

Congratulations on the new gig! How exciting!
(Egle, FairyMouseMom)

Anonymous,  July 3, 2007 at 8:23 AM  

YEAH Di!!! So deserved - Congrats :)

Renee'

Paula J Atkinson July 3, 2007 at 8:31 AM  

Congratulations, Im so pleased for you :0)
Go girlie, you show them what everyone else has missed out on.x

grambie July 3, 2007 at 10:03 AM  

YAHHOO!! So glad to view the wonderful news. I know your heart is glad about this happy news. Your resume is growing by leaps & bounds. Of course you will wow them with your awesome tutorials. I look forward to having the privilege of seeing your light forever shine. HUGS!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Unknown July 4, 2007 at 10:08 AM  

Congrats Di! That is awesome!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com