Oh the pressure!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

So a couple of days ago I switched allergy meds to Claritin, hadn't tried it for years and since the one I was using wasn't making much of an impact on the sinus issues with my seasonal allergies I figured a change couldn't hurt. Well HA! Apparently the old ones work better than Claritin. Anyway long story short, I used half a box of tissues this morning and well have felt like crap all day due to the sinus pressure. The pressure is less now cos I took a sinus pill, which I dunno if I should combined with the Claritin but DAMN had to do something. We went to Costco after lunch, and I bought some different allergy pills so we'll see what they are like tomorrow, when I can take those. Slept for 2 1/2 hours this afternoon (yes Mum ME! yes I know I must have been bad).

Ok leaving you with a layout I did for Kelley McDonald, be back with more digital stuff tomorrow when I can hopefully concentrate without my head exploding or constantly blowing my nose. Urgh... Allergies suck!

Credits: papers: Kelley McDonald; Frame: Summer Simmons; stamped alpha: Doris Castle; eyelets, vellum alpha, vellum arrow, scallop template: all by ME *smile*

1 comments:

grambie July 22, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

So happy to receive your nl and read about your current interests or non-interest in the scrapping world. Love the collection of wonderful photos that you scrapped. Love the embellished frame for the dog along with that cute arrow. HUGS!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com