more, one heart... one mind stuff

Friday, July 20, 2007

Ok gradually sharing all the one heart... one mind stuff I've been creating over the last few months, kinda playing catch up here. This is all stuff I created in April. I'm kind of having a love affair with their products again lately. They started making buttons you see... and well I have a slight addiction to these, hopefully be able to share details on their new line etc soon! Its being revealed at CHA this weekend!

all products by one heart... one mind, except - DCWV cardstock; Misc flower; ink

all products by one heart... one mind, except - DCWV cardstock;

all products by one heart... one mind, except - DCWV cardstock;

all products by one heart... one mind, except - DCWV cardstock;

all products by one heart... one mind, except - DCWV cardstock; offray ribbon; glitter

all one heart... one mind, except - snowflake

all products by one heart... one mind, except glitter; epoxy sticker; snowflake

More one heart one mind projects to come soon!

3 comments:

Sandie July 21, 2007 at 2:56 AM  

Great job Di, hey I have a bit of a problem with buttons too..........well done!!!!
Luv Sandie

grambie July 21, 2007 at 3:51 PM  

So wonderful to receive the newsletter with all your wonderful designs made with this wonderful collection. You mentioned buttons, and the more the merrier. So glad that they use more clustered elements in scrapping layouts. I love to see your various designs including your papers although I have never paper scrapped. Don't have the patience. So glad that you are practically caughtup on your dates. Have a lovely and wonderful weekend. Sending LUV to you and yours XOXOXO

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com