Grand Opening on the 6th!!!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Well the grand opening for the TTS DIGI STORE has been announced! I'm still busy creating, and getting around to uploading and pricing stuff in the store. Have you seen the list of designers I'm with? I can't even believe I'm on A store, let alone with such fabulous designers!


Not gonna give ya the link yet, that'll come Monday once we've all uploaded and checked and rechecked everything. No doubt all my stuff will be wrong, mispelled and linked to the wrong downloads lol! So we're giving ourselves the weekend to 'test' it all. I have butterflies!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 3, 2007 at 2:40 AM  

Di, that is fantastic, congratulations !!! I know about the butterflies, I have my first kits up for sale too, it is really exciting. Looking forward to see what great stuff will be in the shop ;-)

Rachel August 3, 2007 at 4:23 AM  

CONGRATS girl... I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!

Rach

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com