Cherish time...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Patterned Papers, embellishment panel/strip, rub-ons & ribbon: one heart... one mind; Eyelets: Boxer; Rhinestones: Misc

Another card made earlier this year, finally sharing some stuff. Lots to do, working on deadlines for Scrapstreet and other stuff. Visited Target dollarspot today. I was good! Only got a couple of packs of chipboard alpha's, pack of the paper, and an album. Oh and 2 of the calendars! They look awesome though I haven't opened them yet. Card sketch coming tomorrow...

4 comments:

Me September 11, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

I got the Target dollar stuff too! It was so fun to get a whole bunch of stuff for under 10.00. Can't wait for your sketch.

Unknown September 11, 2007 at 1:28 PM  

Beautiful card! I Love the jewel flowers!

Pearl September 11, 2007 at 3:46 PM  

LOVE this card design, Di ! very sweet !

Anonymous,  September 12, 2007 at 5:55 AM  

beautifull card! love the colours!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com