Heads up...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Heads up for digi and hybrid scrappers! The everyday digital scrapbooking blog is celebrating its first birthday next month! The team is busy creating a HUGE digi kit for all its newsletter subscribers! I've seen some of the kit and it's AWESOME, trust me you wanna sign up! (sneak peak in the ad below) Plus you'll get details of the tutorials and other good stuff!


Also forgot to mention that my latest tutorial went up last week on creating your own floral paper. You can find details on the EDS blog tutorial here. Also check out all the other tutorials, some great info there! The tutorial created the paper below.


Just sent out next weeks card sketch to the girls, and planning on sending out the October layout sketch soon. Can you believe it's nearly October! Holy Cow! I have TONS to do today! Trying to get the new digi kit in the store for the weekend... catch ya tomorrow...

1 comments:

Me September 20, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

Thanks for the tutorial. I love your sketch and tutorial they are beautiful and easy to follow.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com