"Diva Approved!" it's in the store!

Friday, September 21, 2007

New kit is up and in the store! It's called "Diva Approved" and is inspired by Bella my friend Nancy's little girl. Saw a few pics of her playing dress up and knew I had to create a kit for her! So here is the layout of Bella-bug, my muse!


Here is the full "Diva approved" kit! Contains: 10 papers, 7 solids (all papers have a linen & grunge texture); full alpha; 4 buttons; silver buckle; silver brad; silver crown brad; diva journal stamp; diva approved stamp; HRH stamp; Diva! Glitter wordart; 3 flower clipz; 3 gems with silver rim; gem flourish; 6 grosgrain ribbons; 2 knots; 2 stitching and a scallop circle paper with velvet texture. All for $4.50!


As I know some of you only want certain things, I also separated into packs. First the paper pack. All 10 papers plus the 7 solids for $2.50


The embellishment pack, full of all the bling and silver glamor! The stamps come in both a clean edge or a rub-on grungy kinda look.


And the alpha pack! Full A-Z, numbers 0-9 and punction {;"&'.} The alpha is transparent acetate, with pink inked edges. Each letter has 3 inset gems for that extra glitz, and stands 1.5" tall!


This kit is gonna be great for little girls dress-up, princesses or just your little diva's! I had so much fun creating it! Hope you all enjoy it too!

4 comments:

Pattyjo September 21, 2007 at 2:34 PM  

Wow that is beautiful! I love the pretty colors and your friends little girl is so cute! I will have to go and check out the new things.

jo September 21, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

OOh nice papers!!! Having just discovered hybrid I think I may have to have these!:)

Jolene September 21, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

I really like the inset gems in the alphas. Way to go, Di!

Made by Mandy September 22, 2007 at 5:42 AM  

Great idea to separate the papers from the elements so you only buy what you want.

Lovely kit

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com