Megakit at TTS!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The digital designers at Treasures To Scrap released our first MEGAKIT this month! It's huge!

This Treasure Chest is full to busting with almost 50 backgrounds, 2 Full alphabets, Frames, ribbons, fibers, hardware, buttons, doodles, Flowers, Templates, and Journaling Aids! It's a Must Have for September! Proceeds to benefit Breast Cancer and it's awareness!

Here is a closer look at my contribution for the September kit. Loving the digi designing right now!


I should also add that this coming weekend starting Friday 28th we have a weekend "Scrap pink" crop in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Great cause so pop along and join in the fun! I'll be kicking off the fun Friday morning with a scrapping challenge!

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans September 25, 2007 at 12:20 PM  

Hi Di. Just wanted to letya know I tried your felt diecutting idea.

Check out my 9/24 Monday's post (scroll down) I did it on:

My Scrappin' My Oldies artfarts blog

It's the felt letters on the right hand side of the page....

Aimes xoxo

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com