Contest Info for digital/hybrid diva's

Thursday, October 11, 2007

As you know Robin and I created the fabulous "fiendish friends" kit together, well to continue the celebration our FEATURED MONTH at Treasures to Scrap we decided to host a little contest!

All you need to do, is complete a LO using our Fiendish Freinds Kit, post it in the
GALLERY at TTS, and link your LO in THIS THREAD! The winner will recieve a $5 Gift Certificate from both Robin and me to be used in our Digital Stores. You can purchase Fiendish Friends HERE. Make sure you check out MY STORE as well as ROBIN'S STORE while you are there...so you can get an idea of what you are going to get with your winnings!!


If you need inspiration you can see some projects from the Treasures to Scrap Creative Team at the featured artists gallery.

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon October 12, 2007 at 7:13 AM  

I love these "papers" but I do not understand the whole digital thing...how does it work? When we buy this, it gets sent to us via email? What do we do then? Print it out? Click and drag? I don't get it...

Anonymous,  October 12, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

Bonjour,

I'm french artist.
how are you?

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com