playing Friday tag

Friday, October 12, 2007

Ok I got tagged, first by Beverley, then two days later by Margie and then again later by Julie Ann. Trying to tell me something huh? I was gonna ignore it cos I already did this blog tag ages ago, but then figured it was a long while ago so I'd do it again.
  • Link to your tagger and post the rules
  • Share 7 facts about yourself - random/weird
  • Tag 7 people; link to them.
  • Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.

7 (more) facts about me
  1. I once walked around Walmart for a while one night and it wasn't until we were at the checkout that I realized my shorts were on inside out. And I didn't get any strange looks, well no stranger than normal. Oh and yes Bob was with me.
  2. I've worn odd shoes (more than once) - notice a theme? I can't help it I am naturally accident prone and 'dorky'.
  3. I have a problem wearing boots. Not because I don't like them but because I have 'chunky' calves. Always have, but the problem definitely got worse when I started do step classes.
  4. I love salads and 'health' food. Yes I am weird. And Beverley I am a vegetarian too, have been for 15 years.
  5. I'd love one of those houses that's neat and tidy but would love to know what they do with all the 'stuff'. I mean I have scrapbooking, cooking (it's a kind of hobby even though I am crap at it), riding and Bob has his multitude of hobbies (guitar, arcade machines, electronics, video games) so where does the 'stuff' go? I don't think any house has THAT many closets!
  6. I love typing exclamation marks!!!! I have to reread almost everything I type because overly I use it. It's true you look back at any of my posts and there they are! Lots of them!
  7. I hate clothes shopping. It's something I do maybe every few months and only then because I've had to throw my favorite t-shirt away or ruined clothing (one of my other 'hobbies', usually involves food stains or bleach and my natural clumsiness). I hate that none of the stores sizes are consistent. Hate trying clothes on even though I insist on it because I hate returning things too.
So yeah there are 7, so as part of this I shall tag 7 people: Jolene, Nancy, Robin, Lucy, Cindy, La Tonya, and Cheryl.

Until Tomorrow!

5 comments:

Nancywithajones October 12, 2007 at 2:43 PM  

I WILL GET YOU GIRLY!!! ROFL!!
you used most of the peeps I would tag OK going down my list rofl

Jolene October 12, 2007 at 3:06 PM  

Just did this list on Monday!

http://jolenejohnston.blogspot.com/2007/10/tagged-and-bagged.html

Beverley Todd October 12, 2007 at 3:15 PM  

ROFLMAO Di! Sooo funny. You could be my twin perhaps - I do the exclamation mark thing, hate clothes shopping etc! Thanks for playing.
B

Paula J Atkinson October 13, 2007 at 1:57 AM  

I know I overly use exclaimation marks but as I can't see the people I am "talking" to it gets the point across that Im shocked or Infuriated IYKWIM.
I also agree totally about tidy homes, they clearly only have tv watching & reading as hobbies!!!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design October 13, 2007 at 2:26 PM  

So I just bought three aprons because I'm always ruining my clothes too. :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com