Digital designer contest!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

As many of you know I am on the Scrapstreet pitcrew, but I started on the digital team and so I thought I'd tell you all about this great contest starting in November (but sign up are taking place now so hurry!).


This contest will take place during the month of November 2007. On Friday November 2 the first round will begin. There will be four rounds in total in which you will be asked to design a variety of papers, elements or layouts (or a combination). For each round the details of the challenge will be posted and you will have one week to complete the challenge. There will be no elimination during this contest so every contestant will have the same opportunity to show her/his work. Full rules and sign ups etc are here

Winners will be announced December 7 and invitations to join the ScrapStreet Digital Design Team will be sent by December 10.



I'm busy rearranging my room today, filing, sorting through DT stuff I got this week, cleaning in spurts and making Christmas cards (which I will share tomorrow, need to scan/take pics!). Weather is kinda mixed, rained overnight and threatening to rain more.

Cards coming tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com