Digital store news!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

New products are up in the digi store! My friend Robin and I collaborated on a Halloween kit! This kit is PACKED with stuff. 20 papers, tons of embellishments and 2 alphabets! Like I said it's PACKED! Everything is either Halloween themed or in the kit colors of green, purple, orange, yellow, white and black. It's gonna go great with all those Halloween photo's. I made some hybrid projects which I plan on sharing later this month (did them for a tutorial at the EDS blog).


The kit is up for sale at the digi store for just $5.95 and a full listing is available of all the contents. Robin and I are the featured digital designers during October at Treasures to Scrap so look out for some great layouts from the design team using our kits! We also decided that we'd have a sale, so until further notice *everything in my digi store is 30% off!!! *(excluding the fiendish friends collaboration kit)

1 comments:

Jolene October 4, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

The colors look great. Super job on the kit!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com