hybrid cards...

Friday, October 5, 2007

My current phase - hybrid cards! I cannot stop making them! I did 6 so far this week. Anyways if you are interested in learning how to make a hybrid card you can check out my tutorial on the EDS blog today! Here are a couple of cards I made for the tutorial :) They use the EDS birthday freebie kit so make sure you do to the site and sign up for the newsletter to get your kit!

supplies: Papers & ribbon: EDS birthday kit; flower: Bazzill; brad: MM

supplies: Papers & ribbon: EDS birthday kit; flower: Heidi Swapp;


In other news: ouch, ouch, ouch. Went riding, and falling. Back soon with pics (what few we took) and details.

2 comments:

Beverley Todd October 5, 2007 at 5:51 PM  

So yummy! LOL. One day I'll have to investigate the whole digi phenomena (or just do more hybrid!)
Tagging you (hope you have time to play!) - the rules are here: http://craftymoments.blogspot.com/2007/10/ive-been-tagged.html
Support a fellow brit!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com