Hybrid Halloween

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lately I've been doing a few hybrid projects. This is one for a "Hybrid Halloween". Using the Shabby Princess Halloween papers (holiday sampler kit from her website). I printed out the digital paper then assembled everything traditionally.

Card Supplies: Paper: holiday sampler by Shabby Princess;
Journal panel, rub-ons & photo corner: one heart... one mind;
eyelets & ribbon: Boxer


This is a little treat cover. Just folded the printed cardstock, added the panel and stapled. Inside is a cellophane bag with treats. The 'bag' stands up on its own, nifty.

Supplies: Paper: holiday sampler by Shabby Princess;
Journal panel, button: one heart... one mind;




More projects coming soon!

2 comments:

My Paper World October 28, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

That paper is fab! I really love these!

Anonymous,  October 28, 2007 at 5:06 PM  

This is a great look DI. I make nearly all my cards as Hybrid project because the range of elements to choose from in digital kits is so huge, they can be modified easily to match colours and sizes, and they can be used over and over again. Plus it creastes a great and unusual look on ma cards.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com