Reminisce Holiday cards pt4!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

If it's possible I have MORE Christmas cards to share! If you noticed I've been grouping them by patterned paper. All cards done with ONE sheet of 12x12 paper. I can get about 7 or 8 cards from a sheet. Everything again is from my stash. Some of the stuff I have no idea of the manufacturer as it's from, like the page pebbles, die cuts, and metal embellishments. Most of it is stuff I've 'collected' over the last couple of years. Yes I don't hoard, I collect! LOL! Oh and again some of these are based on sketches from the last month or so.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-on: Joanns; Tag: Target; Ribbon: Offray; Snowflake Die cuts: Unknown

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Tag: Target; Rub-on:DCWV; Ribbon: Offray;

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-on: Joanns/DCWV; Ribbon: Offray; Snowflakes: Unknown

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-on: Around the Block; Stickers: Joanns; Pen: Uniball Signo; Snowflake: Unknown

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-on: Around the Block; Snowflakes: Unknown

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Sticker: Joanns; Snowflake: Unknown; tag: unknown;

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-on: Cosmo Cricket; Pen: Uniball Signo; Rhinestone: Unknown

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-on: DCWV; Snowflake: Unknown; Epoxy Pebble: Unknown

Bought some pre-made envelopes Thursday from Walmart so just need to fancy those up a little with decorative tape (I have a few of those) and maybe some rub-ons. Then I just need to write on the cards (not my favorite bit).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com