Reminisce Holiday cards pt2

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I know a few of you got the kick in the pants you needed to get started on those holiday cards with Sundays post so here are a few more cards I've done recently. Most of these were done at the weekend whilst doing other job (multitasking rocks!). All these were made using scraps and stash. I've decided to just keep going with these, I moved onto the blue pp which I'll share later this week. I have one or two projects I need to make before my parents arrive, other than that its Holiday Cards ALL THE WAY! Think how prepared I'll be!

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce & Paper Adventures;
Tag: Target; Misc: ribbon & Bling


You can't tell that well from the photo but the tag embellishment has a metallic green snowflake debossed into it. Bought these as gift tags last year (maybe the year before that!). Love using these as card embellishments!

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Tag: Target; Rub-ons: Joanns; Ribbon: Boxer

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Tag: Target; Rub-ons: DCWV;

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce & paper adventures; Tag: Target;

Again this tag has the debossed metallic snowflake, in red this time. So tough to get good pics with metallic things.

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Tag: Target; Rub-ons: Joanns; Misc: Ribbon

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Tag: Target; Rub-ons: DCWV;

Yesterday I wrote out a list of the cards I need to send to England (cos they have to go early). Today I'll be assessing how many cards I need. Then move onto the USA list! Along with my usual Tuesday to-do list!

3 comments:

Unknown October 16, 2007 at 12:33 PM  

Oh, what a cool idea to use past goft tags as embellies on cards! gonna have to remember that one, lol. Beautiful cards, as always!

Jolene October 16, 2007 at 12:37 PM  

These are great. Thanks for the kick in the pants to get going on Christmas cards!

Dawn♥ October 17, 2007 at 4:28 AM  

Oh my heavens these are soooo cute! Love them!

Hey girly I used your Sept #4 sketch to create a card! Go have a look if you please!!

http://dailyscrappinspiration.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com