Reminisce Holiday cards pt3

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yeah baby! I am kicking out these cards this week! At this rate I should be DONE DONE DONE for my England cards soon. Need to check quantity needed vs cards done. Most of these are based on past sketches, and use products from my stash. I am definitely loving seeing my Christmas stash go down!!! I just got the new Christmas line (including CUTE foam stamps) from Scrapworks, so-darn-cute! Really can't wait to dive into that. Should be getting a package soon from Boxer, been playing with their products too lately, need to share those soon.

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-ons: Joanns; tag: Target; ribbon: Offray;

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-ons: Joanns; Misc: snowflakes

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-ons: Joanns; tag: Target; ribbon: Offray; bradlet: Doodlebug

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-ons: Joanns; tag: Target; ribbon: Offray;

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-ons: Joanns; ribbon: Offray; Misc: Snowflake brad

Cardstock: DCWV; PP: Reminisce; Rub-ons: Joanns; ribbon: Offray; Misc: snowflake acrylic charm

Ok lots to do today, need to email sketches out for the next couple of cards. I also need to work on a layout for the November sketch! I can't believe I have layouts in from the sketch girls already! I haven't done mine yet! Yikes. Oh yeah and my parents arrive in - 5 days!

3 comments:

Jolene October 18, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

Wow, you are the queen of mixing it up! Even though you used up lots of stash stuff the cards still look fresh and new. Really inspiring!! :)

Beverley Todd October 18, 2007 at 12:30 PM  

Fabulous cards Di - WTG on being 'almost there!' LOL

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com