They just landed!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Parents just landed. We have them doing the shuttle from the airport due to the time (flight was brought forward so right in rush hour) and the fires. A lot of road closures and increased traffic. We're ok right now, but brings back memories from 2003 and 2005 when we had it bad here. Hoping that the winds calming down gives the firefighters the break they need to get a grip with controlling this thing.

And just to add a little color to todays post here is the latest copy of Just Cards with a published card from me :) Nice surprise in my mailbox!



Back tomorrow with card sketch, lots of stuff lined up for the blog during my busy time so don't worry normal blogging will commence :)

4 comments:

Jolene October 23, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

Yay for the pub! Glad you parents arrived safely. Be careful out there and have fun together.

Made by Mandy October 24, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

Congratulations on the publication. The amazing thing is as soon as I looked at the sheet I knew which one was yours ! Glad parents have got there safely and I hope you will not be badly affected by the fires where you live.

Nancywithajones October 25, 2007 at 9:35 AM  

whehehwww you go girl!!
HEY MOM HEY DAD soo ohappy they are here.
BEEN WORRYING MAD about you out there with t hose fires!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com