Boxer projects

Monday, October 22, 2007

Did you enjoy Summer? I sure did! Living in Southern California, Summer is never really 'over'. It just gets a little chillier, and we have to break out the sweaters. Boxers stamps are sure to accent any seasonal project, and the Summer set is no exception!

Hi Sunshine - Card
This card uses very little patterned paper, instead I used the Boxer Summer stamps on cardstock to create my own patterned paper! Texture on all scrapbooking projects is HOT right now so I chose to add foam letter stickers for the "HI" greeting.

Supplies: Boxer Summer Stamps; Boxer fishlovers Alpha stickers; Boxer Stripe Patterned Paper; Cardstock: DCWV; Foam Alphabet: Craft supplies

Summer Pool Party
For us Summer is a time when every spare minute is spent cooling off in the pool. What better way to get your friends over for some fun and cool off at the same time than a pool party? They are very popular here in Southern California and the Boxer stamps and fun summer papers means invitations are a breeze!


You're a star!
One of the great things about the Summer stamp set is its versatility. The set contains many images and the stars immediately caught my attention and made me think of the saying "you're a star!". What a great congratulations or thank you greeting card this could be!

Supplies: Boxer Summer Stamps set; Boxer fish lovers alphabet stickers; Vellum; sizzix die cut; cardstock by DCWV


Enjoy the season, whatever it may be in your area!

1 comments:

grambie October 23, 2007 at 4:07 PM  

So awesome with your fantastic collections of cards from your designs. Love the depth of each card as you add the extra embellishment, such as felt element, as your final step. So beautiful. I love to view your regular scrapping work because of the wonderful depth and patterns of your designs. I know I will never be a regular scrapper, but so admire your work. HUGS!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com