Card share: Party Time!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Sharing a card I made this week, using stuff left out on the scrap table before I put things away and moved onto other projects. So yep all stash again! Love that! Though no-one is allowed the mention the box of stuff I purchased from scrap-diner ok? The bulk of it was an American Crafts D-ring albums, along with some of the Scenic Route Asheville (which I LOVE!). I'm considering that a gift to myself for using up a fair bit of stash lately. Plus it seemed rude to just order an album!

Supplies: Paper: SEI Rub-ons: Joanns; Punch: EK Success


This card I made last night for one of Bobs work colleagues (and our friend) who leaves today for a new job. He's moving away too, which sucks! Now we'll have to drive 2 hours to see him. Anyway, Good Luck Gautam! *not that he reads this blog but still... you never know*

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; ribbon: unknown; Alpha Stickers: Miss Elizabeths

Ok what else? I'm working on digital stuff today! The weather is blergh, raining and miserable, and I feel like holing up in my scraproom and just playing. So today is going to be template day! I pulled out my sketch file and I'm working through it transferring everything to layered templates.

Sharing more creations soon!

Hugs
Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com