Card Share - Thanks

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another card I made with this weeks sketch, and paper from the SIStv kit (sponsoring the EDS blog this month). Can you believe I still have some of this patterned paper left? Tried forever to make this card work, then I found this scrap of turquoise cardstock in my scraps and it just fell together! Typical! The rub-ons are OLD (and were a PITA to get off the backing sheet!). Infact the ONLY new thing is the paper, everything else is at least 6 months old.

Supplies:- Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Luxe; Bookplate: Heidi Swapp; Rub-ons: dollarstree; Ribbon: Offray

As you can see the alpha rub-ons are a mix of upper and lower case, ordinarily this would BUG the heck outta me, but I'm letting it go. It doesn't have to be perfect! Keep telling myself that! Now to just resist the urge to rub off the letters and stamp it instead! lol!

In other news I have some happy emails in my inbox! Couple of cards got picked up for publication, so doing my happy dance today! Means I've had to remove some things off the blog so sorry about that.

More creations coming soon!

hugs

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 29, 2007 at 12:14 PM  

hey there chick I really need to chat with you
PLEASE lol
I sent you a pm with my email addy or just hop on msn chat
Thanks, Frankie

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com