Creative block

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Had a monster creative block today. Not really a problem except the layout I was working on is due for a deadline tomorrow! I like the end result which is rare on these occasions. After I worked through the layout I whipped out three cards... must be just in a card phase right now.

I'm almost hyperventilating right now at the thought of all the deadlines I have coming up this month. I so need to get on top of things this coming couple of weeks.

Sadly nothing to share today cos I've been a total slacker and only made things I for things I can't post. Sometimes I hate that, but unfortunately that is the way most the mag calls are going these days and I don't want to shoot myself in the foot. I will have some projects to post soon cos I have a ton of things to make for this month (and get ahead for next) but I exhausted my 'blog leftovers' when my parents were here.

In other news: I am totally loving my old sketches. Had a little memory lane trip and looked through the last year of my sketches. I've even reused a couple today, which is always cool.

Anyway hopefully get around to sharing some photo's of the parents trip tomorrow or something...

2 comments:

Rachel November 9, 2007 at 6:06 AM  

Oh knowing you girlie, this block won't last long.... hey start doing some stuff you can ctually share girl...LOL Looking foward to seeing all your latest and geatest!

Hugs
Rach

grambie November 9, 2007 at 9:18 PM  

Yeah!! I can't wait to see the wonderful photos of your parents while they visited with you. In fact, I mean the scrapped results along with some fun journaling. I know your schedule is extremely tight. Yet, when they are ready, I will be waiting. It is so nice to meet people from various parts of the world. So your parents are a part of you and we are interested. Don't worry about your design block. Sometimes, we need to step back, take a few breathes, and then go back. So keep the faith!!! HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXO!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com