Got it pegged

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Having email issues apparently today, that's never good. We're gearing up for a storm heading in today. Supposed to bring heavy rains, flash flood warnings and all that. It was definitely colder this morning. Yesterday was gorgeous! Today I plan on making some cards for an upcoming call, preparing the blog sketches for December, and then organizing my computer files! Thursday is also the day I chat online with my Mum so I have that scheduled too. Thought I'd share some Boxer stuff today...

Every so often on the Boxer Design Team blog we have challenges, where Angie will challenge us to use a specific product, and the last one was these oversized pegs!


Not much of a supply list because everything is by Boxer, aside from the paint I used to paint the peg with. Boxer supplies: Dotted paper, grosgrain ribbon, white buttons, transparency, slidemount. This is one of my favorite papers from Boxer, you all know I am a dotted addict! I did take the peg apart to paint it, and they go back together again pretty easy.

You can see all the DT pegs on the Boxer DT blog!

more creations coming soon!

hugs

Di

1 comments:

Kim Mraz December 6, 2007 at 10:39 AM  

I love how you staged your project! and what a cool project it is Di :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com