Happy New Year's Eve!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Wow it's almost 2008! Time to start writing down New Years resolutions and making a new journal for the New Year! I love New Years! It's a time of fresh starts, new beginnings and goal setting! You know me, I LOVE setting new goals! 2008 is already looking like being a GREAT year and it's not even begun yet!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Patterned Paper: DCWV; Ribbon: ki memories; chipboard star: Heidi Swapp; rub-ons: Making Memories; Stamps: Stampendous; Rhinestones: Westrim Crafts;

The last few months so much has changed, we're rolling with it and going with the flow. As I mentioned yesterday, lots of changes, and due to a phone call this morning even more exciting stuff happening!!! I seem to be out of my drama filled funk and moving on! Now it's time to start pushing and planning again! I had a great 2006 but 2007 was just amazing!!! So many opportunities, my first year on manufacturer Design Teams, my first CHA and some exciting opportunities. If 2008 is half as good as 2007 I'll be very happy!

I'm off to alter a journal and start making my list of goals for 2008! Layout sketch coming tomorrow with details about the new digi store!

Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

Nancywithajones December 31, 2007 at 11:28 AM  

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRR!lymi xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

Beverley Todd December 31, 2007 at 11:49 AM  

Glad the good news keeps coming in! Dying to hear all about it - don't keep us in suspense too long huh?
Happy new year x

Jolene December 31, 2007 at 4:02 PM  

Happy New Year, my friend. Can't wait to share in some of that fun with you! :^)

gypsyangel January 1, 2008 at 2:10 AM  

Wow, awesome blog. I love looking at all your lovely cards.

Hugs
Gypsyangel.

Lynn Anne January 1, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

This isn't an i-used-your-sketch link, but hearkening back to last week, it's an i-dressed-up-some-envies link ;)

Kaycie's Party Invites & Envies

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com