Sharing: Scrapstreet November pub's

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

As usual I'm sharing my publications in Scrapstreets November issue. Fun issue packed with traditional, digital and hybrid! Something for everyone. First up is a hybrid card I made with the Scrapstreet November free digital kit.

Supplies: Digital kit Falling Into Fun by Janneke Smit at ScrapStreet.com, Other: flower, brad, Rub-on action: Atomic Cupcake.

Next up is a layout I made for a challenge earlier this year, that ended up fitting one of Novembers months calls for "Naptime" layouts. Love this photo of River, and the papers on this one.

Supplies: Paper: 7 Gypsies, Cardstock: Die Cuts With A View, Buttons: Bazzill, Chipboard: Heidi Swapp, Flower: Heidi Swapp, Other: label maker.

As usual the card article was fun! Novembers theme was Thanksgiving, or thank you cards. I made this card using the new seasonal papers from Boxer Scrapbooks.
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Sticker: Target: Papers & Eyelets: Boxer Scrapbooks

Don't forget the December issue is up for viewing! Along with lots of fun projects there is also an awesome free kit, Christmas themed, which you can find here.

As always the new calls are up for the February issue. So check them out and see what you can submit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com