Ramblings & Gift Ideas

Monday, December 3, 2007

Hello all! Good weekend? We had a productive kinda weekend, ate WAY too much food though. Still stuffed. I got most of my USA holiday cards mailed today after spending much time yesterday writing cards, and sticking on labels and stamps. So tedious, I much prefer MAKING the cards instead.

Anyways, check out this gift ideas tutorial on the EDS blog. Here is a hybrid frame gift I made earlier this month. You can check out the full tutorial instructions here.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: April Staker (signs of fall kit); Frame: April Staker (frame me - flourishy overlays); ribbon: SEI; Chipboard: Lil Davis; buttons: EK Success

Special thanks to Nancy who is let me use some of her great pics of Bella bug (hence the B!). Isn't she a cutie? I LOVE that Bella's top matches this paper perfectly!!!

Hmmm what else? Well, I'm debating adding a couple more girls to the card sketch team. Just need to get myself sorted really and decide how I'm gonna do it. Also debating holding a DT call for my digi products. I just finished up another 12x12 layout template set. I'm trying to get the 8 1/2 x 11 set finished up today or tomorrow. Trying to set aside some time for digital designing this month so hopefully put some stuff in the store soon!

catch you tomorrow with more creations!

hugs

Di

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 4, 2007 at 1:00 AM  

Beau-ti-ful!!! Love it. Didnt know you were such a fan of Indian food. Glad to know you mastered Aloo Matar. BTW, I discovered your blog recently and love your card sketches. I always make a couple every time you post a new sketch. Thanks for the inspiration. Bye, Priya from India.

Beverley Todd December 4, 2007 at 4:51 AM  

Fab frame - I have a bunch here waiting to be altered! & DT calls - how exciting - shame I don't do digi stuff (don't have the software for it) but the sketch call ... I'm there! LOL

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com