Thanks!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Firstly thanks for all the well wishes from yesterdays post. We're ok, still kinda thinking 'what the hell was she doing?" but we're ok. No new info on the motorcycle driver but thats the news for ya! Still hoping he's going to be ok! I think what REALLY shocked us was that he's the same as Bob and, on the way to the Valley earlier that morning we saw a biker zipping through the traffic and I said "oh we should have taken the bike!". It's all those coulda shoulda woulda things. Like if we had hit the woman then the biker would be ok, and I'd rather take the chance in a car than a bike. But, at the end of the day it's the womans fault for driving the wrong way on a freeway. The woman as it turns out was 78 and unhurt from the accident, but then she probably had airbags etc, unlike the poor motorbike guy!



Anyway, onto scrappy news, the latest is that I have gone international! Ok, I already had pubs in USA and Canada, and I'm from the UK originally, so I'm international anyway but hey this is a New Zealand mag! Up2scrap is out now so if you have it check out one of my beauties on page 69!



Have to say that this mag ROCKS! First time I've ever seen a copy and man it's awesome! Wish they sold it in the States! I haven't read ALL of it yet but I just got through with the article on foil, and am really eager to try that again! I've had the Around the Block foil set for a while, time to bust it out!!!

More soon!

hugs

Di

3 comments:

Jolene December 23, 2007 at 12:53 PM  

Yay on conquering yet another country's mags. Congrats!

Samm December 24, 2007 at 9:19 AM  

Glad you're all ok!!! what a shocker, makes you think doesn't it?!!!

Congratulations on the mag too!!!

Have a Merry Christmas and a fabby new year!

Samm
x

Liddy December 25, 2007 at 6:41 PM  

So glad you and Bob are ok firstly, but wow do I feel dumb! I'm from New Zealand and have that Up2Scrap mag, love the "dog layout" (I don't have kids either so I'm all about animal layouts),planned to "scraplift" but never connected the name DUH! Welcome to NZ scrappin' and glad you enjoyed the magazine.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com