believe in you...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January is coming to an end so I'm sharing a card I made for the card column of the ezine. We put out a call for "encouragement cards". When I envisioned the article I was thinking of good luck and encouragement type cards that showed someone that you were thinking of them in their goals for the new year. Really you could choose from a simple "thinking of you" to "dream" themed cards.

For my card below I got inspired by this "believe" tag by Colorbok, added the 'in you' with MM rub-ons. Love this paper by Boxer, just cannot stop using this. One of my all time 'go to' papers. Lucky me that one heart... one mind does a similar paper too, just with the dots all in lines not offset! Love that! Best of both worlds! Once I laid the card out I thought it was a little bland, so I added the touch of pale blue, and it made all the difference!


Supplies: Cardstock: Worldwin; Paper, ribbon, brad: Boxer Scrapbooks; Tag: Colorbok; Rub-ons: MM; Flower: Prima





Also a heads up that Prima Hybrid is having a Grand Opening Celebration! We hope you will enjoy the celebration we have planned on our Grand Opening Thursday January 31st! Here's the scoop!:

25% Off EVERYTHING at the PRIMA HYBRID shoppe!

This sale runs Jan. 31st - Feb. 4th.
See new kits from your favorite designers and check out the growing selection of Physical goodies too! Don't miss it.
  • Enjoy a chat on Jan. 31st at 10pm EST in the DigiShopTalk Chat Room to learn all about PrimaHybrid and ask questions. You might find a freebie too! **(this is gorgeous I got a sneak peak yesterday!!!)**
  • Participate in added challenges! Prizes of both digital and physical products.
  • In the shoppe, pick up your Free True Love Candy Wrapper from Iron Orchid Designs. This is just de-lish!
  • Blog party with some of the flowergirls!!!
So come along and join in the fun!

Card sketch coming tomorrow!

Di

1 comments:

Raechelle Bellus January 29, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

such a pretty card! Love the colors!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com