Monday Madness...

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday morning greetings! I swear, I looked at my to-do list and about fainted!!! Yikes! Anyway, the winner of my extra copy of Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine is:


Alison Molumby!!!

Email me your mailing address Alison and I'll get this to you asap!!!

Look for more Friday Freebies coming soon! Gonna try and do these every week or so. Should be fun!



Also today I'm sharing a couple of recent cards from the Dec/Jan issue of Ready Set Create. They have the new edition out soon, which you can find details here of how to get $1 off the cover price! This is a PDF download ezine and it's HUGE!




Everything else that I had in the Dec/Jan ezine has already been featured on the blog, so no point in sharing those. Lots of Christmas cards, and holiday projects.

Ok time to tackle that to-do list

more tomorrow!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com