Nice weather for ducks!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

That's what the British always say, little reminder of home. So, seriously who ordered all this rain? It's been raining here in California for almost a WHOLE WEEK, we had a little sunshine one day only for it do disappear again behind rainclouds! Urgh! I'm fed up with it. Totally fed up. If I wanted dreary skies, constant rain, and having to towel the dogs off constantly I'd have stayed in England!!! At least this morning I managed to get the girls out for their walks with just a light sprinkling. Though right now as I write this is it THROWING IT DOWN. Seriously noisy. At least today it isn't cold either.

Anyway, crafty stuff. Again with the scallops! I don't think I've used so many scallops than I have since being on the one heart... one mind design team! Their papers make it so easy! The sassy line is one of my favorites (probably a close tie for first place between sassy, merry merry too, and formality).


Supplies: Papers by one heart... one mind; Cardstock: Bazzill; Ghost flower: Heidi Swapp; Rhinestones: Westrim Crafts; Font: Dream Orphan; Pen;

The Peach strip with the sentiment is made in photoshop and printed, I was really happy with how that turned out! One of those cards I look at and still love!

Off to build an ark...
More soon!

Di

5 comments:

Jolene January 27, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolene January 27, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Pretty scallops and bling. I'll bring the animals for your ark!

Beverley Todd January 28, 2008 at 2:32 AM  

LOL Di! We haven't had rain here (Kent, UK) for about 3 days. But it's winter so it's grey, grey, grey. I love this card!!

Unknown January 28, 2008 at 4:19 AM  

I love the scalloped edges and that cute flower. Great paper too! It's rained here in South West Scotland on and off (mostly on) for 3 weeks so I too need webbed feet! Lol x

chronic chick January 28, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Your work is just so beautiful

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com