Sharing the love

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I've been submitting to scrapbooking.com's online ezine for a few months now. Mostly Boxer projects that I've made, but in November I was browsing their website and saw they were looking for freelance writers. As I don't get chance to write many paper articles these days I figured I'd apply. Long story short I am now a freelance writer for scrapbooking.com :) (If you'd been sneaky you'd have seen a link to the left added last weekend). Below you can see a few of my projects from my January article. If you wanted to check out the full article, with more projects, you can find it in their archives here.

Patterned Paper: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stickers: Boxer Scrapbooks; Cardstock: DCWV; Die cut: Sizzix (double heart die); Felt: artists own; Envelope template: one heart... one mind

Patterned paper: Boxer Scrapbooks; Stickers: Boxer Scrapbooks; Die cut: Sizzix double heart; Ribbon: artists own; Felt: artists own; Ink: around the block

Cardstock: Worldwin; Patterned Paper: KI Memories; Gold Thread: Darice; Ink: Rubber Stampede; Gold cardstock: artists own; Brad: artists own; Circle punch: EK success; Die cut: Sizzix (circle frames)

If you view the article, you'll also see full step by step instructions to recreate the projects yourself. I thoroughly enjoyed doing the article and loved the step by step part so much it's something I'm considering adding regularly to the blog. I submitted my first article as a freelance writer this month and love the projects I made. Definitely going to enjoy being on their team!

Oh, you can also view a bonus project I made for them. Another Valentine project for Boxer, gotta love their new themed papers for these holiday projects! In fact I got a nice little goodie box from Boxer just last week, full of new stamps and other CHA product. Gotta get busy with that!

more soon!

Di

2 comments:

Unknown January 28, 2008 at 4:17 AM  

These are just stunning. What a lot of lovely different takes on the same theme. Just gorgeous. Lol x

Anonymous,  January 29, 2008 at 4:23 AM  

Congratulations, Di! You are really on a roll. Guess there's nothing you can't do! Wonder Woman!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com