Just for you...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good Thursday morning! Well I promised more cards using yesterdays sketch and here is one for you! The Dreamstreet tea for two line has some swirly paper called passionfruit. Works GREAT for this sketch as the swirls are already on the paper, all you do is cut the paper in the right spot!

Supplies: Paper: Dreamstreet; Cardstock: DCWV; stamp: studio G; Conch: scrapworks;

More cards using this sketch coming soon, I have 2 more with this one already done, and probably more in the future! Notice how the envelope has different paper than the card, but matches? That's because I used paper from the same line. The card uses passionfruit and oriental spice, the envelop uses orange blossom. Using the paper from the same line they usually contain the same colors so match perfectly. Try it!

Expect more Dreamstreet cards this weekend, and yes they use this sketch. Gotta love that. I sent all of Januarys sketches out to the girls so they (like me) are busy creating!

In digital store news I have new products in store (don't faint!). These are 12x12 double page templates! Each pack contains 2 templates, .psd file is 12" high by 24" wide.


They are priced at $3.95 but right now are in the grand opening sale! Check them out in the store. I hope to share my layouts done with these soon!

more creative soon coming soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com