Scrapbooking.com January

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Scrapbooking.com January issue is online and available for viewing. My article this month was al about pens. I've been using the stardust, glaze, and souffle pens by Sakura and gotten a little carried away with them honestly. So many uses, so little time! Here are my projects for the article, the full article with how-to etc is available at Scrapbooking.com

Supplies: Album: Dollarspot (Target); Art Pens: stardust, pink (Sakura); Stickers: Tropical Icon Sticker (Reminisce); Template: Fiskars


Supplies: Adhesive: Adhesive Roller (3L adhesive); Art Pens: glaze, orange (Sakura); Cardstock: orange & white textured cardstock (DCWV); Flower: Prima Marketing; Papers: Blue, Stripes, Dots (Making Memories); Stickers: (Miss Elizabeths); Template: Regal Flourish (Crafters Workshop); Tools: Scor-it Board (Hammonds)
Happy Crafting! Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com