February Scrapstreet - love you!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

February's scrapstreet ezine is all about the LOVE! I first want to share this card from the February issue. Of all the Boxer papers this one is one of my all time favorites. I'm not sure whether it's the whole having dalmatians thing, but I am really drawn to spots.

Supplies: patterned paper, ribbon, stamps all by Boxer Scrapbooks; Cardstock: DCWV; Heart: Heidi Swapp; Pens; ink;

I'm not sure if you can tell but I stamped the hearts onto the ribbon. Also there are two layered hearts. One is chipboard and the other one of the thin acrylic hearts (which I outlined with red metallic pen). If you want more inspiration for valentine/love cards check out the February card corner article by your's truly.

The manufacturer showroom for this issue is Page Frames clear acrylic albums. I admit to getting this and opening it with a mixture of excitement and dread, this was a project so far out my box! Normally I'm a simple, clean scrapbooker and this album just wasn't going to work with that style, I was going to have to stretch myself, and I did. I made an album that I keep looking at and loving it even more!


There are so many products in here! The papers are all from Corinna Neilsens "One Sweet Day" kit @ Prima Hybrid; digital word art from the "First Blush" Collaboration kit @ Prima Hybrid; Prima say it with crystals; Prima flowers; Prima Charm; Basic Grey rub-ons; MM rub-ons; one heart... one mind ribbon; magic mesh, Offray ribbon; Heidi Swapp chipboard & Bling and lots more I probably forgot! One of those projects that really pushes you and I loved it! Check out more page frame projects from the Scrapstreet pitcrew in the mag.

more Valentines projects coming soon!!!

Di


2 comments:

Unknown February 12, 2008 at 6:42 AM  

WOW!!! That book is awesome Di!!!

Dawn♥ February 13, 2008 at 4:52 AM  

WOW Di that clear album is awesome! You do beautiful work girl!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com