Hybrid cards

Monday, February 11, 2008

Some hybrid cards for inspiration this weekend! This kit from Corinna Neilsen is beautiful, I truly just CANNOT stop using it! Can you tell which paper is digital? The answer is below....

"One Sweet Day" digital papers & Embellishments by Corinna Neilsen @ Prima Hybrid; Prima Ribbon; Prima patterned paper; Chipboard Heart: Heidi Swapp; Ink: Around the Block;

To learn how to make this card see my step-by-step tutorial in the Prima Hybrid newsletter! Also check out the other projects there too! Including our latest challenge!

"One Sweet Day" digital papers & Embellishments by Corinna Neilsen @ Prima Hybrid; Prima patterned paper; Chipboard Heart: Heidi Swapp; Ink: Around the Block;

Did you guess? The only real paper in these projects is the blue paper on the bottom of the cards. Everything else, except the chipboard hearts and ribbon, is digital and printed out on my Epson RX680. Still loving that printer!!! So very impressed with it still. I've done a lot of hybrid projects recently, that I've been sharing this month, and more to come!

more soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com